Predictions for SEO in 2014By Summit | Friday 17th January 2014
SEO in 2014
The 2013 SEO sector witnessed more from Google’s Panda, Penguin and the Hummingbird updates, causing some businesses pain, but benefiting the search user. So what’s for the year ahead?
In this video from Summit, SEO Content Lead Peter Orange sets out his predictions in the field of search engine optimisation for 2014.
SEO’s a field that’s growing in size – what with content marketing becoming an increasingly popular marketing technique – and so selecting three hot predictions was always going to be difficult.
SEO Predictions for 2014
In reverse order, of course, Peter’s predictions are as follows:
- Prediction 3: We’ll see a sharp rise in retailers and brands populating their Google+ accounts
- Prediction 2: Google will start to test search results with no traditional organic listings
- Prediction 1: Google will start charging for analytics ‘hidden’ through browser encryption
Get all the detail and Peter’s advice to retailers by watching the video, above.
You can see all Summit’s prediction videos for 2014 below:
- 2014 Predictions in SEO
- 2014 Predictions in PPC
- 2014 Predictions in Shopping Comparison
- 2014 Predictions in Performance Display
And you can see all Summit’s prediction videos for 2013, below: