Predictions for Performance Display in 2014By Summit | Friday 17th January 2014
Display in 2014
Performance display had a strong year in 2013 with spend up 23% over the previous year.
The sector expects this growth to continue in 2014 and beyond, stimulated by new technologies that have been quietly appearing in 2013.
It’s an ever-innovating field with some really exciting opportunities to offer greater granularity in data mining and increasingly-focused customer targeting.
So what’s on the horizon in display in the next 12 months?
Predictions in Performance Display for 2014
Here are Tom’s performance display predictions for 2014 – in reverse order of course:
- Prediction 3: There will be greater emphasis among retailers on audience-led campaigns
- Prediction 2: More retail brands will utilise interactive ads to drive engagement and awareness
- Prediction 1: Ad viewability will play a huge role in retailers’ digital marketing strategies
Get all the detail and Tom’s advice to retailers by watching the video, above.
You can see all Summit’s prediction videos for 2014 below:
- 2014 Predictions in SEO
- 2014 Predictions in PPC
- 2014 Predictions in Shopping Comparison
- 2014 Predictions in Performance Display
And you can see all Summit’s prediction videos for 2013, below: