SEO & Content
In a technology–focused world, organic search has never been more important to connect people to retailers. Using our search engine optimisation (SEO) and content expertise, we ensure our clients are present where the customer expects them to be. Focused on driving the customer through the buying funnel, we deliver results across all stages– awareness, consideration, conversion and loyalty–ultimately converting people into customers, building brand awareness, and driving increased, relevant traffic to your site.
Our approach to SEO and content
Our SEO and content strategy focuses on three core objectives:
- Increasing visibility by targeting the keywords and topics your target customer is searching online
- Driving engagement through solid website foundations and engaging content
- Maximising ROI by adopting an end-to-end approach to turn prospects into customers and then into loyal brand advocates
We take a data-driven, customer-first approach to SEO and content marketing. We monitor the search landscape to understand the opportunity for growth, advise on and deliver the content your website needs to be visible to your target customer, and use effective reporting to measure the impact and develop the strategy.
What is included in our services?
- Content and SEO strategy development
- Technical SEO health checks and content audits
- Keyword research and rank tracking
- Editorial content calendar creation and blog management
- Content creation
- Content optimisation
- Campaign ideation, strategy and execution
- Organic search performance reporting
- Mobile website optimisation
- Local SEO
- Site migration support
- Technical SEO monitoring and recommendations
- Penalty recovery
- SEO and content marketing training
How do we support other channels?
A holistic approach to SEO and content marketing helps brands get the most from all online marketing channels. Our SEO and Content teams work in synergy with other channels to share insight and customer behaviour to ensure your business is visible at the right place and time. We also share industry learnings and content recommendations to provide other teams with areas for potential growth.
What makes our service unique?
Our SEO and content marketing team has years of experience, helping businesses small, medium and large to achieve sustainable organic growth. We work as an extension of your team, immersing ourselves in your industry to understand the customer’s behaviour, needs and desires. We use up-to-date tactics and data-driven insights to develop a tried and tested strategy that can be tailored to your business, industry and organic search KPIs.