Are you ready to ‘product cast’? Do you want to maximise the profits from your product feed?
If you work in ecommerce for a brand or retailer, and you want to improve your product feed, then don’t miss Summit’s lively networking event with industry leading speakers on the 21 November at 6pm as we discuss:
- What we’ve learned about product feeds from half a billion products? Samuel Dean, CEO, Pricesearcher
- Unlocking the potential of shopping feeds and marketplace disruption, Hedley Aylott, CEO and Founder & John Readman, Marketing Director, Summit
What will I learn?
Your time is precious to us, and we promise you’ll walk away richer in knowledge, and equipped to
- Uncover the essentials of a good product feed
- Understand the role of the product feed in the customer journey
- Delight your customers on the path to conversion with simple marketing
- Harness technology in an increasingly complex ecosystem
Where is the event?
The event will be hosted at Summit’s home in central London (12 Golden Square, Soho, W1F 9JE). The Summit Square is a great place to meet like minded individuals, and network with peers over a glass of wine and some nibbles.
What time is the event?
The event starts at 6.00pm with an hour of content from 7 – 8pm and networking until the close at 9.30pm.
Where can I sign up?
A lively evening of debate and discussion, and an opportunity to soak up expert knowledge from our guest speakers is one click away! Sign up today by visiting our Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/e-commerce-networking-event-tickets-38658432412?err=29
We look forward to seeing you!