About the Role
As part of our Solutions & Delivery team, this is an opportunity to significantly contribute to and help shape the future within Automotive here at Summit, working on large, complex and detail orientated UX projects for leading Automotive clients.
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for the build, design and delivery of a custom prototype. Taking direction from internal stakeholders as to the requirements of a specific client’s implementation project, this is rapid prototyping where the basics are applied, launched and then modified, with a test and learn approach.
This is an evolving and challenging role where the future landscape will allow for more scope and creative licence, but current focus is certainly around delivering the basic client requirements to demanding timescales.
Summit are changemakers in Automotive ecommerce. We are deeply involved in the transformation that ecommerce is creating in automotive, bringing our 17 years of expertise in retail to an exciting market. We don’t behave like system integrators or consultancies, we are practitioners. OEMs and Dealers trust us to help them on their automotive journey. We empower our clients to be best in class ecommerce and digital revolutionaries, making it more likely that people will buy from them, than anyone else.
A knowledgeable UX Designer who can work well within a commercial and fast paced delivery focused environment, with:
- Strong understanding of UX, design implementation and meeting critical path timeline
- Experience using Axure for UX Design and Sketch toolkit
- Sound knowledge and understanding of journey mapping, user flows, wireframing and prototyping.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while creating wireframes and clickable prototypes for client use
- Proven experience of delivering quality work to strict deadlines
- Experience using analytical tools (eg: Google Analytics) is essential.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK. No agency CV’s accepted.
Back to Careers