As a Changemaker in online retailing, you will be representing big brands such as Argos, GAME, Habitat and Joules. Utilising your cross channel expertise and strategic thinking, to engage with clients at a senior level. With a strong commitment to results and a collaborative approach to decision making, you will work with teams across the business to develop opportunities in line with client goals.
Your key focus will be owning client performance across multiple channels, and as such you will need to challenge appropriately and think differently. You must have great project management skills and be capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Managing and growing profitable, sustainable, effective partnerships with digital-first businesses
• Diversifying Summit’s sphere of influence and the range of services we provide to individual Clients across the full online value chain: strategy and insight, commerce, marketing, trading, performance.
• Manage all work-streams efficiently and effectively: clear briefing (objectives, KPIs, timings); strong process management (across multiple delivery teams); actionable performance evaluation
• Demonstrate pro-active, curious approach towards performance improvement – and resolving periodic issues and challenges
• Demonstrate progressive industry thinking, leading Client conversations around emerging trends and issues
For 17 years Summit have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Our purpose is simple and commercial: to make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else.
Our unique online retail ‘value chain’ provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, ecommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, we are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.
Why you would want to work for us
• You want to be part of a growing company where you can make your mark: you will have opportunity to significantly contribute to an exceptional business and help shape its future.
• You want to make it happen: while we’re all generally up for a good time, we work hard towards producing tangible results that contribute to the company’s success.
• You appreciate and thrive in a relaxed environment: our office is friendly, with events to suit everyone and encouraging a sense of fun. We appreciate that everyone is different, and everyone has something unique to add to the team.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 4 years’ digital marketing experience is essential in either a client and/or agency environment
• A strong understanding of cross channel synergy in an e-commerce environment
• Experience in analysing performance, challenges and opportunities
• Ability to manage large budgets across multiple channels and anticipate forecasted results
• Building and maintaining client relationships, with a strong understanding of their business objectives
• Tracking and reporting experience with analytics packages such as GA, Coremetrics or Adobe
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills will be required, and an analytical, detail orientated approach is necessary
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK. No agency CV’s accepted.
Back to Careers