Working as part of our award-winning client delivery team, you will cover multiple areas, from troubleshooting performance and implementing new tactics to assisting in developing new technologies.
Our team is a diverse and eclectic mix of individual talents working together to wage war on convention and we are excited to be searching for a talented and passionate Client Manager.
You will be responsible for fulfilling client deliverables and ensuring that all activity is being developed to a high standard, in line with client goals and objectives. Drive, determination and self-discipline are important in achieving these results.
The work requires specialised technical problem solving and ingenuity and encompasses a defined span of control and opportunity for someone who engenders trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency and assures consistent achievement of quality standards.
- Strong experience of managing Paid Search campaigns is essential
- Experience of managing large budgets across multiple channels
- Track record of analysing PPC issues and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns
- Experience of tracking and reporting across multiple metrics
- Strong understanding of the core disciplines of digital marketing in an e-commerce environment
- Assisting Senior Client Manager in developing strong client relationships and maintaining strong communication
- Communicating with internal departments regarding client requirements [SEO, e-commerce, Affiliates etc.]
- Carry-out daily checks on campaign activity
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Reviewing client activity and ensuring performance is to a high standard and suggesting appropriate proposals to improve performance
- Attending client meetings when required
- Carry out accurate monthly invoicing
- Assisting in the training and development of fellow Summiteers
For 16 years Summit have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Our purpose is simple and commercial: to make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else.
Our unique online retail ‘value chain’ provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, ecommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, we are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.
What we can offer you
- A fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning company specialising in online retailing
- A unique approach to working and partnering at the highest level with quality clients
- Experience of delivering top tier e-commerce and digital marketing strategies across a number of high profile brands
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in delivering paid search activity, in either a client and/ or agency environment
- An understanding of all digital channels
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office -Especially Excel
- Experience in a retail environment would be advantageous
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK. No agency CV’s accepted.
Back to Careers